I am a full stack software engineer 👨💻 with a focus in backend development. My current role involves designing, developing, and maintaining a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) digital operations platform for the exploration drilling and resources industry ⛏ @ coreplan.io.
In a past life, I was also a mechanical engineer ⚙️ involved in various roles 🧢, in various industries 🏭 including energy/oil & gas 🛢️, resources/mining ⛏️, alumina refining 🧰, medical equipment 🩺, pharmaceutical manufacturing 💊, engineering design and analysis 📐, and consulting 👨💼.
- React Native
Public Personal Projects
- Judo Techniques Bot - A reddit bot that has been monitoring for mentions of judo techniques names written in Japanese on the r/bjj subreddit for over 3 years and provides english translation and links to videos of the technique. Built with Python and PRAW.
- Judo Techniques Bot Stats - Stats for the above bot. Built with Typescript and Next.js.
- Grapple Training Log - A web app for tracking your Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training. Built using Typescript, NestJS, React and Postgres.
- What's for Lunch in the Perth CBD? - Opinionated web app which reduces cognitive load when choosing a place for lunch. Built using Typescript and Next.js.
- Peter's Two Sheep Dogs - Game engine and multiplayer web app for the board/card game "Peter's Two Sheep Dogs". Built using C#, ASP.NET Core and Blazor.